Friday, December 7, 2012

Scraps of Colors - Friday Night Chat

Hello crafters tonight is Friday Night Chat and this is the start of the challenges tonight


CHALLENGE 1
This will be easy!  Let's get this party started right!  Let's get this party started quickly!  This is a photo challenge!  Remember the theme for the night is "A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!"  One of my absolute favorite things is:
DARK CHOCOLATE!!!!

So your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to post a picture of DARK CHOCOLATE!  Does not have to be a picture you took(think internet)!  DARK CHOCOLATE....interpret how you wish....be creative!  DARK CHOCOLATE!  Just post your photo as a reply to this post!  You've got 20 minutes!  Challenge over at 9:10pm.


Someone will win a scrappy prize!  GO!
CHALLENGE 2: CARD CHALLENGE - It's a LOVE Thang Card Challenge
For this challenge you must use:
  • 4 patterned papers
  • the color PINK
  • Ink
  • Flowers
  • Sentiment of LOVE...doesn't have to be the word love
  • u can add other items but it must have the above   


This card I will be linking to the challenge over at Clean & Simple challenge
Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...