Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Time Made Easy


Today I have completed the rest of my Christmas cards thanks to this blog I found My Time Made Easy They had several designs on one post and I was able to do three of each design and finish them up now they are in the envelopes and ready to go to the post office. I can't tell you what paper I used only that I laid out must of my 6x6 on the table and made some cuts off the Creative Memories Cricut cartridge Tis the Season and I just got busy. Of course you know me they were simple so the simple the better.


The first one






 




 Thank God I have completed all my cards now I can sit back and relax as I get ready for my surgery.

Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I am working on mine today. If I get done before the weekend I will be doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's quite a line up. You did a fabulous job on your cards and I am so happy to hear that MTME Pretty Patterns helped you accomplish your Christmas card mission. Thank you for being a pretty player on MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...