Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kappa Alpha Psi Towel


I made this towel for a good crafter friend of mine Treva, she is very involved in her husband fraternity the Kappa Alpha Psi. I remember at one time Treva had asked a couple of her crafter friends if we knew of a shield ~ she was making a layout (go check out her blog she does some amazing layouts and crafts) I remember looking but couldn't find any. Well when I looked again for this towel I found a jpg but not a very good one and I haven't learned this software like I should yet. So this is what I came up with and I hope she enjoys it.




When I was stitching the image out the Y went into motor overload........I am still using a loaner machine and I just am not having great luck..hopefully she will enjoy it.


Be Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...