Last minute gift

Hello crafters, my cousin had told me that my Aunt that is coming to visit us bought us a gift so I had to hurry and make something for her and my Uncle.
My Aunt's favorite color is green so you know me embroidery a towel

then I went to Dollar Tree and got these big heavy beer glasses and etched them. Because I am right handed  I had a difficult time with the negative pieces but I think it still came out good and it is the thought that counts right?









I used my E2 and the craft-room along with the Art Deco cartridge for the names and Artiste for the crown's




As Always be Bless

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did an excellent job on the glasses. Happy New Year. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White layout

Mojo Monday