Singer Futura






Last night I got on my machine


to embroidery and I purchased some images online and this one was Superman and my machine broke the needle 4 times and I stop counting on the thread breakage. On one of the yahoo groups they stated that it was a bad batch of machines that had went out and I do believe I got one of them so I have decided to send it back to HSN. I will go to my local store and get me another machine and pay two arms and a leg for a machine since I really do like this.

I really like this eye but I was having so much problems with the letters another problem.

I really like this shoe but I was afraid to try any lettering on it..........Well it doesn't matter it will be going next week.


Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout