Friday, May 11, 2012

Singer Futura






Last night I got on my machine


to embroidery and I purchased some images online and this one was Superman and my machine broke the needle 4 times and I stop counting on the thread breakage. On one of the yahoo groups they stated that it was a bad batch of machines that had went out and I do believe I got one of them so I have decided to send it back to HSN. I will go to my local store and get me another machine and pay two arms and a leg for a machine since I really do like this.

I really like this eye but I was having so much problems with the letters another problem.

I really like this shoe but I was afraid to try any lettering on it..........Well it doesn't matter it will be going next week.


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...