Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Black is Beautiful challenge #10 MY STYLE

CHALLENGE #10 MAY 16-31, 2012!
My Black is Beautiful!  My Black is my STYLE!  Is your style reflected in your clothing?  Your hair?  Your art?  Your home?  How do you define it?  Does it show in various of your life??? Tell us all about YOUR STYLE



This challenge was so easy I just needed to get up and do it. My style is BLING, I love to bling my hubby doesn't like it but I love it so here is my page. I used the same paper pack for all my black is beautiful challenges Colorbox. I bought the letter BLING from Joann's they were only $1 but it was embellishment for a dog's collar.  I also used some Micheal's recollection bling




2 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...