Monday, May 7, 2012

NSD

I didn't do to much this weekend scrappy. We had neighborhood garage sales all over plus we had our 5 yr old grandson with us. So once we were finish I managed to do one layout of hubby. If you knew my hubby you would know how much he has invested into Superman so when I joined CTMH I had to make sure I had all of the superman paper, embellishments they had now I just need to do a mini for him.

So later on I got on my Singer and Brother embroidery machine and played around. I am giving myself two weeks to make sure I really want this machine. I really love my brother but it is an older model and I can't use a big hoop with it. I can't scan or use any jpegs with it so that was the reason I got the singer machine but I am really thinking about going with a bigger and better model......well this is the tee shirts and towels I played with Saturday night.





Well be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...