Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pfaff Creative 4.0

Well I must say this new machine Pfaff - Creative 4.0, it is so much better than the Singer but it has a learning curve. During the first week of me getting this toy (thank you hubby) I had to take it back to the shop. The first machine the screen would not come on and I just thought it was me. The second day the embroidery arm had a safety piece in the back that the book said nothing about. I have signed up for the next two available classes to take to learn more on this machine. I have noticed their isn't many YouTube video's over but advertisement and that doesn't help at all. So here is what I have been playing with so far.

This was my first one to practice on it is a tee shirt with a Caterpillar and I was trying to put the name Sierra on it but I had walked away and it was sewing but it was knotting up on the bottom.



This was an image in the machine but when I got to Jeremy's name, the J was to high and the letters was to big.

















This last towel I really like how it came out but I should have turned the flower down in the direction of my daughter's name but like I said it is all a learning process for me but I will get it.






Be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...