One last time for the Singer

I am so feed up with this Singer machine. It is boxed up and ready to go back to Joann's tomorrow. For some reason tonight the tension was so loose on it and I had adjusted the feed. I started out with a tee shirt and I made this praying hands loved how it came out.









So then next I had a coffee cups for a kitchen towel. That is when the trouble started.The towel looks okay but I should have taken a picture of the back it is all knotted up.


But I got on my Brother machine to but the word Coffee....So next I tried a white towel to add a cross and this is when I had threw in the towel.
 If you see how that brown looks just loose threads not good.

So right after that I did put the machine back in its box. I went and set back down at my Brother machine to do this design that is built in my machine and I just love how easy this machine is. Only reason I need to upgrade is that mine will only do a 4x4 hoop and I will have to buy the software to import designs in.


Now isn't that beautiful


Be Blessed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout