Graduation Card and gift bag

My grandson is graduating tomorrow from Pre K so I finished up his card last night. I cut the bird from Birds Parade cartridge at 3 and I used DCWV High School Mat stack. I had some balloons brads in my stash that I put on it then glued some twine under it and ran it back behind his gown. On the gift bag I had a paper studio  sheet to cover the lunch bag and I cut the owl from Graduation cartridge at 4. I added red stickles to both of the cuts. I also used a wobble for the bird on the card.
Since my daughter is a single working mom I decided to go and purchase him two games for the Wii that we bought him last month for his birthday. I got him a basketball game and football so this little boy is going to be one happy little guy.......pics of graduation to follow this weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards