Sunday, December 27, 2015

DCWV Challenge

 Good evening, tonight I needed to make a card for my sister in laws birthday Wednesday and this needs to go postal tomorrow to make it. So as I was looking thru my emails I saw this sketch over at DCWV and you know how I love a sketch. So the requirements was to use 75% DCWV and I did just that. I used The Gilded Paper for my main parts of the card. Then I used DCWV Holiday collection for my base paper then I cut the cute Holly Layer spellbinders die out in DCWV  cardstock Stack Glitzy Glitter paper. The stamp is an old one from S&P company.

 


Be Bless



1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...