Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday moving on

Good morning, the weekend went by so fast and all I managed to get down was three quick cards using sketches from Crazy 4 Challenges  I tell you I just knew I had to make some cards with these sketches. I plan on finishing out my Christmas cards with this blog only 18 more cards to go lol

Right now I am up in Kansas, my husbands Aunt past away and we are going to her home going service so I don't remember the names of the papers I have used on these cards but this one is from last yr a recollection 6x6 pad along with a sizzix die cut for the ornament. 


This one is Martha Stewart paper


I believe this one is a new one I picked up at TJMAXX along with a die cut I had cut from last yr.



Last night was my son's football banquet and he allowed his mommy to take a picture with him. This is my baby's senior year so I am really trying to enjoy every last moment of this

and one with his dad




Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, pretty paper and a great memory to scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...