Praying for you Julia

One of my good friends Julia, lost her Aunt on the 7th which was my Julia's birthday. I feel so sad for Julia but I know her Aunt is in a much better place of no pain. I know the words will not bring her comfort at this time but I do want her to know I am her for her if she needs a shoulder to cry on or just talk about the good times she has had with her Aunt.

I made this card using Anna Griffin products. I can't remember which folder I ran the light blue thru but the sending hugs and the flourish are both out of one of those box collections I bought awhile back.




Prayers going on to my friend and her family during this difficult time and the time ahead


Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards