Saturday, December 12, 2015

Praying for you Julia

One of my good friends Julia, lost her Aunt on the 7th which was my Julia's birthday. I feel so sad for Julia but I know her Aunt is in a much better place of no pain. I know the words will not bring her comfort at this time but I do want her to know I am her for her if she needs a shoulder to cry on or just talk about the good times she has had with her Aunt.

I made this card using Anna Griffin products. I can't remember which folder I ran the light blue thru but the sending hugs and the flourish are both out of one of those box collections I bought awhile back.




Prayers going on to my friend and her family during this difficult time and the time ahead


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...