Sunday, December 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Danita

Today is my girl Danita  birthday and I want to wish her the best year to come.....much love coming from the Montee's we love you girl and so glad we meet on the Cricut cruise 4 yrs ago.


For her card I did a Z fold using the Stamps of Life die and stamp. Funny thing Danita is the one that turned me on to a FB group and I managed to buy this set on that group and I just love it. I also used Stamps of Life pattern paper for the card. Along with some bling that has been in my stash from when hubby was working in Dallas. 


This sentiment is so true you are not getting older, your getting better.....Happy Birthday sis we love you and enjoy your day


Be Bless


1 comment:

  1. Oh Felisa this really touched my heart! I just happen to pop in to look at you blog and saw this beautiful card. I love you, forever my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...