Monday, September 21, 2015

Sketch-N-Scrap #89


This weekend I have really being going threw my things and I got so sick just looking at the goodies untouched and forgot about especially when I have the nerve to want new things crazy crazy but oh well I pulled out some pictures that we took back in the summer when we went to see my nephew run track and of course my youngest grandson took the cake as usual. So I went to Sketch-N-Scrap blog to see what sketches they had out and I love this one. I used an 8 x12 piece to fit in my page protector. I went in my stash and pulled out Basic Grey and My Minds Eye paper and emblishments and I do have the kits again sad but I will try and make myself do a few layouts every night this week to keep the mojo going..




This is the picture added to the page protector sorry taking photos at night 



Be Bless

9 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! (btw, I had to delete the link you entered and re-enter it for you for some reason it was giving me an error code, but all should be good now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this challenge! Love your banner and the cool paper behind your photos! Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch!!😊 Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch! Love that smiling baby! And I JUST LOVE all the BG and MME papers/embellies! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, absolutely adorable layout! Love the colors and of course the photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch. Great layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Such cute photos! Great take on the sketch! I loved the Happy banner

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...