Thursday, September 3, 2015

Happy 65th Wedding Anniversary

Hello crafters, my sister in law Penny folks will be celebrating there 65th wedding anniversary. That is truly a blessing and pretty much unheard of especially since the divorce rate is so high. 

For my card I used CTMH products I used the paper line Blossom and the stamp. I used Hedi Swapp die happy and a flower out of my stash. I used the Explore machine to cut the pop up card from one of CTMH cartridge (I hate that in design space I don't look for the name of the cart I just type in what I want and forget the rest.) Well I messed up and made the card a long narrow one but it worked out since I can make my own envelope for it.




I love the old fashion car on the inside and I tried to help it out by adding some viva pearls to it. 65 yrs yes they are a classic I can only pray I can see that wonderful milestone.




Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...