Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Gail Sr.

Today is my wonderful husband birthday and because time got away from me all I could do was run to my rescue box of Anna Griffin to make this simple card. Thank goodness husband like it but I have got to do better. 



 

I was on FB tonight and saw a sketch on Scrapbook layouts and I knew I had to make something with it tonight. (Note to self they have some fabulous sketches to try and do a sketch a night) Well I pulled out that paper I had to have last yr from Recollections Regent Street and got busy.
It is simple but that is my style and I love how the layout came out.




We took this picture some yrs back but I loved they way hubby looks on it but me in the pic no thanks hated it lol.

He didn't want to go out to eat for his birthday but I managed to make a red velvet cake for him but before I could get a picture it was already cut into and it is so good 



Be Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...