Happy Birthday Gail Sr.

Today is my wonderful husband birthday and because time got away from me all I could do was run to my rescue box of Anna Griffin to make this simple card. Thank goodness husband like it but I have got to do better. 



 

I was on FB tonight and saw a sketch on Scrapbook layouts and I knew I had to make something with it tonight. (Note to self they have some fabulous sketches to try and do a sketch a night) Well I pulled out that paper I had to have last yr from Recollections Regent Street and got busy.
It is simple but that is my style and I love how the layout came out.




We took this picture some yrs back but I loved they way hubby looks on it but me in the pic no thanks hated it lol.

He didn't want to go out to eat for his birthday but I managed to make a red velvet cake for him but before I could get a picture it was already cut into and it is so good 



Be Bless


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards