Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Montee Wedding

My husband nephew got married Saturday. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding in Missouri. Because I had no mojo I had to make some simple towels I really wanted to do more but I just couldn't get it in gear at all.

Next I made this card using Melody digi papers and I ran it through my lamina tor with the deco foil along with a new CTMH stamp  



the inside I used more CTMH and Stamps of Life stamps





 This is the lovely young couple engagement pictures I took off FB. I used My Sisters Scrapper tutorial on YT to make the folio along with Teresa Collins Save the Date along with the embellishments..




























 Leslie dress was so beautiful

 I snapped a picture of the two with there parents



It really was a beautiful wedding so happy we were able to make this joyous event.

Be Bless


2 comments:

  1. Love this post, it contains all things beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! What a beautiful bride and your dress is gorgeous. I know they loved your gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...