Friday, September 25, 2015

Mojo Monday #416

Hello Crafters, today I am posting a card from Mojo Monday sketch #416 .  
I needed a card for a get well from the FB group Crafty Angels and you know how I just love a sketch. I used a pad that has been in my stash for awhile from Fancy Pants Etcetera because I thought it looked masculine. I pulled out an old stamp from Pink by Design (not sure of the set but she is no longer in business) 


 


 this inside stamp is from stampin up called Cheery Chat (old found it at a garage sale) I added the left over circles....I like how this simple card came out.



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...