Get Well

Tonight I needed to get this card completed so it can be off to the mail on Monday. I made this card for the FB group Creative Card Angels. It was a request for get well cards and I thought I would love flowers so I pulled out a stack that I had to break the seal on DCWV Spring & Summer matstack I remember buying that on clearance awhile back shame on me for not using this pretty paper. The stamp is from an old CTMH set Best wishes but I want to say I have seen it in the new book. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches 317 I don't think I have used there sketches before but I will sure be checking them out. I love simple and this is just my style here.




This inside stamp is also an old stamp but it is from stampin up called Thoughts & Prayers...well Saturday is gone and I had so many plans to do what I wanted but that went out the window and Sunday is busy and Monday I am out of town for a meeting so hopefully Tuesday I will be back in my scrap room and playing along with the next Tuesday Morning Sketch. 



Be Bless

Comments

  1. Lovely card, Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards