Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Cameron

I almost forgot to post this before going to bed. Today is my nephew's Cameron 18 birthday and I thought of this sweet Robert Jackson digi for him would be perfect for Cam. Once again if you don't continue to color you just loose it of that is what happens to me. I so had a hard time with it last night. I used two different stamps for the sentiment one was from Stamps of Life and the other one was an old Paper smooches. The paper I am not sure I was just grabbing last night. I even used that Tim Holtz die I bought last month that was still in the sack lol



This is my cool nephew at prom last month
Not sure where he was going in this picture.


This is his track this yr....boy he is fast can't wait to see him run in College


Way to go nephew Auntie love you to pieces

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...