Monday, June 29, 2015

Quick layout share

My friend Treva has really inspired me to get on my layouts again. Go check out her blog she is on fire. I used this stack from my CTMH stash sorry I can't remember the name of it but it was one of the kits that I purchased with the stamps and add on's. (I  believe it is discontinued now) 
Sad thing my son is going to be a senior now and I am just now going back to get these old pictures scrapped lo....but I love how this paper was straight school related. It has a couple of sheets that has the alphabets and I will try tonight to use that for some of my grand son and grand daughters pictures since I feel like it is geared more to younger kids.

 

 The one paper isn't his report card but it was in the paper. I guess I could do some hidden journaling with his report card in this layout 


I watched a video last night and knew I had these Tim Holtzs folders just sitting around. I was doing some craft room cleaning this past weekend and it is a darn SHAME how I have hored so much stuff then have the nerve to want to buy the new stuff coming out well right now I have my mind made up that I am done. I have 3 scrap rooms and one in our other house FULL OF STUFF that is still unopened and collecting dust so I am trying to organize and use more but with all the stuff it is really draining me to not want to scrap at all so hopefully I will get that scrapping bug back real soon to get rid of some of my things. 

sorry back to the video from Lia I played along with her part 1 and I am so ready for part 2. Hubby is taking me away this weekend to Arkansas to stay at some state parks (Queen Wilhelmina, Petit Jean Mountain) We will have 2 of our grand daughters for the first part of the weekend up to the 4th so there parents can enjoy their Anniversary. So this book is going to be filled with love this weekend.



okay back to work
Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Felisa, I'm so glad that I inspired you, I have to force myself most of the time that is why everything that I do is so simple. I just need to use my stuff before I just give it all away! Great LO and fun project using the TH folders, tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...