Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Organizing this week planning


Hello Crafters, I don't know about you but my crafting has left again. I am trying to get myself in gear with work so I am back to my arc planner trying to get it together. This week I have started running (jogging big difference) so I am using my planner to track along with a few applications on my phone. I don't have any plans on losing weight since I can't and don't eat healthy but I will burn the calories with my exercise 



I found these free printable online but I don't have the website it is so many free ones out there. I am also putting to use the washi tape I have to have.


Because my job has so much PHI I wanted to carry a little pad I can jot down names and phone numbers while I am with other clients without giving away to much information so I made this fauxdori while following some youtube tut but I didn't take into effect I wanted to embroidery my initials on it so my size is off but it will work for my first one



I love how the embroidery came out. First time on my machine in a long while


I made a pocket to hold some things in it from another video. I love how this pocket came out



I have three booklets in this I made from scrap paper  another free printable online








I am going to try the lister gotta list again and this way I think I can do this while I am at work since I added some PL cards in my pocket just to jot down the pages....maybe this way it will get done



first list is done


be bless

1 comment:

  1. Good way to use your scraps, I may go back to a traditional planner and get off these electronic devices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...