Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Happy Anniversary

             Good morning crafters, I have really been in one of those non crafty moods but it doesn't stop that I have cards that need to be put in the mail so I better find my mojo and get back with it.

Today I made a card for a friends Anniversary coming up and I don't think it will make it on time. I used an old stack that I love from Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze, I loved it then and I sill love it
 I tried to follow along with an older sketch from Sunday Sketch. I hope she enjoys it.



                            

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...