Sweet Sunday Challenge

Good evening crafters, today I needed to do something crafty so I pulled up Sweet Sunday sketch challenge 253 to make this simple card. I have several birthdays coming up next month so I need to get busy on them


I used a 12x12 DCWV My Sunshine for the card and the left over paper I went ahead and made a layout with them.

The stamps are from S&P old set





I went through my pictures and found these of my daughters when my oldest one was pregnant with baby Z. I cut the title out with my new toy the Scan and Cut machine. I do love the ease of this machine just wish I had time to really play with it this weekend.  I added some want  to scrap bling on the page and some inspirational stickers from my stash along with the homemade dots.



Be Bless



Comments

  1. Love the card and LO, pretty paper; looking forward to you sharing more projects using your new toy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout