Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sweet Sunday Challenge

Good evening crafters, today I needed to do something crafty so I pulled up Sweet Sunday sketch challenge 253 to make this simple card. I have several birthdays coming up next month so I need to get busy on them


I used a 12x12 DCWV My Sunshine for the card and the left over paper I went ahead and made a layout with them.

The stamps are from S&P old set





I went through my pictures and found these of my daughters when my oldest one was pregnant with baby Z. I cut the title out with my new toy the Scan and Cut machine. I do love the ease of this machine just wish I had time to really play with it this weekend.  I added some want  to scrap bling on the page and some inspirational stickers from my stash along with the homemade dots.



Be Bless



1 comment:

  1. Love the card and LO, pretty paper; looking forward to you sharing more projects using your new toy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...