Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Zaiden

Today is my grandson Zaiden's 1st birthday. My heart hurts right now because he his no longer with us and didn't get to see it at all. I had this picture frame in my stash and I knew I wanted it for Zaiden's pictures but I couldn't bring myself to pull out the pictures. This morning was a good day I got up and got right on this project. For this boy to only have been 2 months he has a different look in every picture. 





I used some memory  cards for most of the fillers 







He had this little onesie tux on for Valentines day last yr. Such a fat little soft baby I can still feel and smell him. The bottom picture he had his OSU outfit on. 


This is my smashbook challenge #4.....unfinished project. I have had Zaiden's photos in a tote along with the things I want to put into his album for a long while. I am praying I can work through the tears and get his album done.

Happy Birthday daddy Nana loves you to pieces and I know you are up in Heaven with your great grandma's just having a ball...until we meet again


We went to his grave today and the ground was froze so we couldn't put out the new flowers but I left them with my daughter to put out the next pretty day. I thought Zaiden's head piece was taking care of but found out it wasn't so no crafty shopping for me so I can get little man fully dressed.



Zaiden is buried close to my mother and my grandmother,

1 comment:

  1. What a heartfelt tribute to the little angel. May he continue to shine light into your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...