Monday, January 5, 2015

Facebook Challenges

I am so in love with this new challenge of FB group of Hide His Word in my Heart The challenge this week is Psalm ch 119 vs 105. I pulled out my CTMH stamps and went to town. One of my goals in the smash book challenge was to grow closer to God and this group is lining up for me.


The is the 30 day smash book challenge #5 "who are you texting" for me it is always family 24/7. I had to get the unlimited plan because I text so much. Once again I pulled out my stamps and had a ball.


until tomorrow's challenge

Be Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...