Thursday, January 8, 2015

Smashbook page 6, 7 and 8

I am really enjoying this challenge over at Kay's YT channel. 6 challenge was what books are on your wish list to read. I pulled out the explore machine and cut a few images and printed my wish list.


Page 7 is Excited about the new season?
I just love the way Olivia dress and I remember this sticker set I had in my stash 


page 8 is what is in your cart?
Well you know I have been saying I am going to use what I got so I went online to find a silhouette of a shopping cart and I went straight to the explore and cut that baby out used a stamp from CTMH and added some bling and the page was complete

My oldest grandson has moved back near me so he stays with me again and I needed to make him a shirt real quick for school and this is what I came up with using the explore machine again. I told you it is my go to machine..He was a happy camper


until tomorrow posting be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...