Desk to Done and PL



Hello crafters, I managed to get a layout done from Tiare Desk to Done #48, I need to go back and get some more of her sketches done but I am looking forward so I will try and stay up with it from today on.

I used CTMH kit Ariana to make this layout and I need to pull out more of my grand daughters pictures and finish up the kit and be done with it. I used the stamp set that came with the kit. I used some modeling past with some pink paint on my stencil. When I purchase the kits I always buy all the emblishments that go with it so the flowers, the bow are from the kit. I used a wood camera veneer  and ran it through the modeling paste and paint. 

I had an old flair from a few yrs back that went well on the page







This is my PL page for 2015. I will not be doing a daily or even monthly I will just do the pages as I feel. I am not very good at keeping up with a schedule of scrapping so I will do these pages as the mood hits. 
    ..
I cut the title with the explore machine and added some thickers for 2015

I pulled out some stamps from CTMH that I got from last month's order again trying to really use what I have and especially the new stuff that comes in the door.





I enjoyed doing this page but now I really need to finish my Dec daily PL which wasn't a daily I couldn't take pictures everyday since it was just hubby and I no need to snap one for us resting lol

Oh well back to crafting before it is time to hit the sack


Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout