Saturday, January 3, 2015

Quick pages complete


I didn't get much crafting done today or anything else. Of course it is time to go to bed and I want to craft and clean urggg. I did manage to get my page 3 done for my smashbook challenge. What is your dream job. I would love to get paid to travel. I tried to add sand on my page and I hate it but it is done so no taking it off but another page done. This picture was from a cruise last year I would so love to go back. Oh well back to reality 



Here is a page I am counting for the FB group as completed. I used that Create Paper Boy's Rule again



Be Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...