Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunday share

Well I managed to complete a few crafty thins on Sunday. I completed a few pages for my 12x12 PL album and 1 page for my simple stores album. My cousin had given me a beautiful African gown for my birthday and I wore it to church and I had my son take a few pics of me in it so I thought I better document it.
 This one is for the 12x12 album
 This is my simple stories one

 I also added my pages to my nieces wedding in my album.

I watched a vid on YouTube over this simple photo mini and I pulled out some paper that I bought in the beginning of my crafting and now for the life of me I don't know why I bought it. It is K &Company but I do remember I use to watch Creations with Christine and she showed that paper and out I went to get it. I just broke the seal on it because I needed two sided paper for this mini.
 My daughter said it looks like wall paper lol

Then last I did my weekly organizers. I have three one for work, a pocket size I keep with me and one for my work desk.....
I do enjoy using my stash for these simple projects....

Until next time be bless




1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Great project life LOs, love those calendar pages too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...