Sunday share

Well I managed to complete a few crafty thins on Sunday. I completed a few pages for my 12x12 PL album and 1 page for my simple stores album. My cousin had given me a beautiful African gown for my birthday and I wore it to church and I had my son take a few pics of me in it so I thought I better document it.
 This one is for the 12x12 album
 This is my simple stories one

 I also added my pages to my nieces wedding in my album.

I watched a vid on YouTube over this simple photo mini and I pulled out some paper that I bought in the beginning of my crafting and now for the life of me I don't know why I bought it. It is K &Company but I do remember I use to watch Creations with Christine and she showed that paper and out I went to get it. I just broke the seal on it because I needed two sided paper for this mini.
 My daughter said it looks like wall paper lol

Then last I did my weekly organizers. I have three one for work, a pocket size I keep with me and one for my work desk.....
I do enjoy using my stash for these simple projects....

Until next time be bless




Comments

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Great project life LOs, love those calendar pages too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White layout

Mojo Monday