Congrats to my niece Danielle

Hello friends, I have been MIA for a min but my niece got married and I had to come up with something for a gift. I just love that Becky Higgins concept of journaling to your pictures. So I went with her wedding colors of turquoise, black and white. I found an album at Hobby Lobby in turquoise but because I was working into bed time the pictures do not show the true colors. I also included her a smash book to keep with her and jot down those memories on the spot.

       I even mixed it up by adding 8 1/2 - 11 pages. I used the wedding Project Life cards and the paper I murdered was 12x12 The Bella Armoire Stack by DCWV. 































 This is the wedding smash book




 Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout