Friday, August 9, 2013

Congrats to my niece Danielle

Hello friends, I have been MIA for a min but my niece got married and I had to come up with something for a gift. I just love that Becky Higgins concept of journaling to your pictures. So I went with her wedding colors of turquoise, black and white. I found an album at Hobby Lobby in turquoise but because I was working into bed time the pictures do not show the true colors. I also included her a smash book to keep with her and jot down those memories on the spot.

       I even mixed it up by adding 8 1/2 - 11 pages. I used the wedding Project Life cards and the paper I murdered was 12x12 The Bella Armoire Stack by DCWV. 































 This is the wedding smash book




 Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...