Just a little something

Last night I really didn't want to go to bed so I completed two other projects. I made a card for my son for when he makes me a touch down this year 😏 I used CTMH Artbooking cart again. Only thing I don't like with the Cricut is the detail cuts but I used recollection card stock and I never have good luck with it in any cutter. I also did a PL page of my grandson first day of school using my die cutters from My Creative Time.

  Once again I am using my stash maybe at this rate in a few yrs I will have my stash down lol not.

 You can see the cut didn't do to well at the top. I used some white enamel on the football but I should have used glossy accent but no do overs for me. I also inked the football but I got a little messy but my son's football is in bad shape as well so this is a good fit for him.

Be bless

Comments

  1. Good for you using your stash and your new artbooking cartridge. Like the scallop edges on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute LO Felisa and I like your card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White layout

Mojo Monday