Friday, August 30, 2013

Project Life Card Swap Diva


Tonight I completed one swap that I joined on Facebook Project Life Card Swap Diva ~ First Day of School. The requirement on this swap was to do a page A design. This is what I came up with
I used my Cameo for the cuts, these designs were purchased during the sale so glade I got them. I even managed to pull out some buttons in my stash. I really like how this came out. Well off to start the next challenge since I signed up for 9 swaps.

I forgot I made a card last night as well 
   My dear friend lost her sister this week and I made this card. Hopefully this will bring her a little peace.

Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Love the embellishments used on the Project Life LO and the card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great projects!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...