Thursday, August 1, 2013

Close to My Heart - Artbooking cartridge

I am in love with this cartridge it makes working on a mini so simple and easy. I have two grandson's being born this yr so I thought I better get started on those projects. I made the baby mini in the book and it came together so well. I made this one as a prototype I have so much baby paper so the next one will be a real baby mini. This paper is DCWV The White Ginger Stack, I am not in love with the paper but it will do for now.

Sorry the pictures are dark I took this pictures early this morning










 

I really hate the back page since I am not a fan of green paper unless it has a President on it but I wanted to get rid of that page.


 

This is the package you will get with the cart and if you like you can go to my page and place an order...... https://orders.closetomyheart.com/CTMHConsultants/FrontPage.aspx

Be Bless


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful mini, I so want that cartridge even though I said I wouldn't buy anymore! I probably should invest in the others before I get the latest. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...