Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday completion

Well I didn't get as much done crafty as I would have liked but I did manage to finish two cards and made some envelopes to go with them. 

 
My one friend celebrated 5 yrs today to her husband. This card was made with the Cameo and ran through the cuttlebug.
 This is for my high school friend. They celebrated 24 yrs I believe. I also used the Cameo for this card.



Friday I took a break from work and went to CKC convention here in Tulsa. I only spent my money with Stamps of Life. I was standing right next to Stephanie and I didn't even noticed. I just assumed she was a tall lady Nd I told her she was short lol. I am 5'4 so it really got me off guard but I got some good stamps and dies well worth my money. I used the Anniversary stamp for both of the cards I completed yesterday. 
Be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...