Sunday, September 24, 2017

Tuesday

How often do we struggle with masculine cards well here is one I really had a hard time with. I don't like to think to much about cards but this one just gave me the blues. I used a stamp for the truck from Stamps of life some old paper from K&Company. First I tried to use my scan and cut to cut the truck out but I really couldn't remember and when I was so feed up with it I just fussy cut it and I so hate that. I used some black enamel for the wheels and a die cut for the grass...oh well not my favorite but another card complete.  




Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. I struggle with masculine cards, too, but I think you did an awesome job with this one! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...