Saturday, September 30, 2017

Bee.....lieve

Good Saturday morning, man I didn't want to get up this fall day. Hubby and I worked out in the yard yesterday when he got off work and today I feel like mush but the work continues so now I need to go outside and load up all the limbs we cut into the truck so when he get off in an hour we can go and drop them off. We lest night I got up before bed time and went and made this simple card for my stash. I knew I wanted to use Sunday Stamps I used my cricut to cut the bee out.




Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Sweeet Bee you have added and love that DP with Bee too love the colors and so happy card...
    many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...