Monday, September 4, 2017

First Project in my new space

Good morning, I pray everyone has enjoyed this 3 day holiday weekend, I know I have. My sister came up from TX and my cousin and her daughter came up to help me unpack and put up boxes. I am so thankful for family. Well my cousin purchased her a new suv this week and I was like we have to put something on it. She googled and found this image Blessed and I cut it out....love how it came out So I will be cutting another one for my walls since I am truely blessed



Then yesterday my cousin was telling me about one of her co workers how she has a gallon of water on her desk with a marker pen with the ozs of water she needs to drink. So I pulled out the computer and found an svg online and purchased it for $3 because my cousin and I bought these cups last year at Walmart and we have bought been slacking on our water intake so this is a great reminder and on mine I thought it was to big so I made her's a little smaller 

 

As Always be blessed

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...