Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Paper players challenge

Good evening, I can truly say the rain puts me in one of those moods where I can't do a thing. My whole day just disappeared and all I did was sit here in my chair. Right before it was time for hubby to come home I ran downstairs and made this card for the challenge over at paper players. I am trying to work on my Thanksgiving cards now since the crop was cancelled next week so I better get cracking since I will send out about 50 cards. No rain in the forecast for tomorrow so hopefully it will be a great scrappy day.




Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found a little time to get your craft on--it always brightens the day, doesn't it? Such a pretty Thanksgiving card--love the combination of plaid and polka dot and that leaf is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - 50 cards??! That is amazing! And what a beautiful, beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...