Friday, September 15, 2017

About yesterday

Yesterday was a terrible day first started out with me going to my doctors appointment late and they wanted me to reschedule when I was within the 15 min window so I told her I will find another doctor. Which I did and he got me in today. So after that I was so depressed I went and took me a noon nap didn't get up til it was time for hubby to come home then I went outside and started weeding the yard then I went to my little outdoor prayer room and relaxed.





I really love my get away spot. I have it all screened in and a ceiling fan....



then after dinner I went to my unorganized craft room and made some covers for my machines. At one time I wanted to make me a skirt out of this material but that never happened so now I have it to keep the dust out of the machines. Hopefully this weekend I will finish my room where I can really craft and create


Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful material. Happy to know you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, nice getaway and I like the machine covers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...