Saturday, March 4, 2017

Paper Play Sketches

Good afternoon crafters, love to see the sun out now if I can just clean my craft room up so I can get some projects knocked out. This is a card for the FB group going out to a male recovering from a car wreck. I used the sketch from Paper Play Sketches  I used the stitched dies from China I bought awhile back that was just sitting and the stamp is even more old from Close to My Heart. The paper is new to my stash from Joann's that new line ms. sparkle & co.

This is the inside from the same CTMH set and the hands are from Pink Bow Ties




Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...