Gear Birthday Wishes

Good afternoon crafters, I hate the weekends go by and I get very little to nothing done for crafting. I made this card Friday night for a nephew that has a birthday coming up next month using the sketch challenge over at Paper Players I used a older 6x6 pad on my desk that goes great for little boys. I cut the gears out of vinyl while I had decided to add some to my Cameo. 



I decided to add a little to my Cameo using the image Deshawna provided us at a crop
now if I can make a cover for her



Be Bless

Comments

  1. Like how you personalized your cameo, great job on the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing in last week's Paper Play Sketches. We have a new sketch challenge up today. Hope you'll come share another project with us.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout