Sunday, March 5, 2017

Layout time

Good morning, I want to thank my wonderful friend Treva for the google chat Friday night and the push to work on a layout from Sketch~N~Scrap. I was trying or wanting to clean my scrap room and I found these pictures of my youngest grand daughter along with the papers so why did I never scrap them ????? Oh well I am happy I did and I love the sketch but I didn't have enough pictures like the sketch but I do love how this came out. I just wish my lighting would work with me.

 The title is from the cricut design space not sure which cart . I had that butterfly on the floor lol



 This little journal script is from a 6x6 pad from Tuesday Morning Special Delivery. I just need to get the rest of the info from my daughter before I put it up in the album.



 Okay and Treva had me to pull out the slice machine which I forgot all about until I went to Tuesday Morning and bought some carts for $1.99. The onesie and shoes were cut from the baby cart


She is a happy little baby so sad she will be turning 1 in July no more little babies to play with

Be Bless

4 comments:

  1. What a precious little girl!!! LOVE these pictures and how you made the sketch work with your pictures, so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious looking granddaughter! So cute! And I love your layout! The cute baby cut out embellishments are the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. So glad you found these adorable pictures. Thanks for joining us over at Sketch~N~Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout. I like how u used the sketch for this layout and such cute pictures too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch~N~Scrap.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...