Monday, March 20, 2017

Layout time

Good morning, I was trying to clean my scrap room a little and found these old pictures of my son and I. I am thinking it was about 2004. I am sure the last time I got good hugs from my son since he is almost grown now at 19 and in college. The thing I found funny after I finished the page I showed it to my husband and said look what I have own and guess what that night I had the same gown on lol talk about a hoarder. Any way the paper is from K & Company along with some chip board from Michaels that has been in my stash a long while. I used the sketch from Scrap Our Stash I really wish I could get caught up on my layouts but there is just never enough time


The challenge was a sketch and the word CHARM


R=Red title


C=Chipboard
M=Mint color in the flower
I even managed to do my journaling


H=Heart
A= Arrow in the heart


C=Camera




Be Bless

7 comments:

  1. Wow, love your LO and a great memory to scrap. I love that K&Co paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome LO! Love the details and stash use! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Love the different patterns and how you placed the stars in a circle. Thanks for sharing at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page and photos, great to get them scrapped...I agree there's just never enough time! Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page! Love your supply choices for CHARM and great photos. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge. Love all the patterns you used. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...