Friday, March 31, 2017

Baby Boy

I promise this is the last post for now but I messed up and had all these done and didn't upload them to my blog and today is the last day to post in the challenges and you know this girl love a sketch challenge. I will try to do better next month. Again sorry about the lighting on the picture but this one is of the oldest grandson and I am so happy to get these pictures scrapped. I am really using those Dollar Tree stickers. The pattern paper came from my new favorite store Ollie's lol.

This sketch is from Stick it Down 




 again stickers from my stash gone



 Dollar Tree


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...