Sunday, February 12, 2017

Love

Good Sunday evening, this is the end to a great day. Church was on point today and that was just what I needed to get me off to the work week. I forgot to post this card the other day. I managed to get all my grand kids cards and gifts done and in the mail on Friday. This was the last one I used Anna Griffin die in my stash from the heart in pink and the love was a cut out a few weeks back on my desk. I made this card with the challenge in mind over at Hiding in my craft room but since I worked Saturday I didn't a chance to link it up but my grand baby will be happy.



Be Bless ;(I am)

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...