Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Condolences

Good morning, here is another card going out to a FB member  who lost her dad. I used the sketch from Case this Sketch  206. First I ran this linen cardstock through a Anna Griffin embossing folder that my girl friend Shanta told me about from Dollar Tree and it is so beautiful in person then I used the same cardstock in pink to die cut the piece at the bottom. The condolences is a stamp from CTMH


I used another CTMH stamp set for the inside for the sentiment along with another Anna Griffin diecut



I pray it brings her a little comfort in her time of sorrow.


Be Bless

2 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...