Thursday, February 9, 2017

God is Always with you

Good morning, I want to share with you one of those cards that I made from a video making the bases of 6x6 stack. I used an old one from Echo Park called for the record. I only have a few sheets left in the stack but I have a lot of bases made so when I need a quick card all I need to add is a sentiment and embellishment and off to the mail it goes. I used the stamp God is for you from Sweet and Sassy for an encouragement card that has gone postal and one of those China dies for he rose at the bottom.


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...