Monday, February 6, 2017

Black and White layout

Good Monday afternoon crafters, today I am sharing a layout challenge over at Sketches in Thyme  and Colorful Creations  
I struggled with this layout for the circle of colors but I love the black and white maybe next sketch I will shorten down the color page but I love this layout.  
  I finally opened up those Theresa Collins punches love & the worded blessed is a die from Anna Griffin


I even did my journaling added some black puffy hearts




 washi tape for the good and crazy



Be Blessed

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page and great layering! Thanks for playing along at Colorful Creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour choice! Such a gorgeous layout. A beautiful keeps sake. Thank you for playing along with us at Colorful Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Layout with fantastic layering:)! Thanks for playing along at Colourful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely page and many deatils. Thanks for your playing with us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout I love all the circles! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at Colorful Creations! Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us over at Colorful Creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...